2009年9月22日星期二

Visited Malacca

When Selangor state was raining yesterday,we went to Malacca.It did not rain there,so I guess we were lucky.My parents thought there wouldn't have traffic jams on the highways but unluckily...so we spent lots of time on the road and this sucks because we paid the toll but still had to suffer.

We went to Mini Malaysia where me and my brother had never been there before.It was built in 1994 and it pictures different Malay traditional houses of different states.I took pictures but I was too lazy to upload it.Maybe I'll put them in my Facebook album.I think this concept is real good but the management must improve.They should repair the houses frequently and make sure everything is neat and clean.No water leakage or termites,please.Protect our heritage.

And...well,went to Jonker street which has lots of yummy Chinese traditional goodies.At last we only bought some of the cookies.Lots of souvenir shops there but we just did some window shopping.Mum likes simple=Never tolerate souvenirs.
Quite hot there.Stuffy.But nice.We went to Princess Hang Li Poh's well too.Did not toss money into it.There were some tourists from China at there.Amused by what their,and our ancestors built here.
We had our dinner at Negeri Sembilan,and reached home at 11.03p.m.Yeah.

没有评论:

发表评论