2009年7月30日星期四

Sushi and Guitar

For KH,we did sushi as our project.I like making sushi,but the whole process was being ruined by that girl that i hate.I showed face 2day,and she couldn't blame me to be so nasty.It was her who started it.She kept blaming me for not bringing the ice cream as dessert.I explained that it will melt on the way to school.But she kept on blabbering.I can't shush her up so i threw my rage at her.That quieted her and i felt more content.The sushi,i really liked it.I don't want to describe the process.We experienced one failure only.

At the co-curiculum activities,i joined music club where the leader called KC also not knowing what he should do.So,for the past meetings,i simply went through it by reading,strolling or doing homework.From 2day onwards,i have Nellie as my guitar guru.I am going to learn a new instrument.

没有评论:

发表评论