2012年4月2日星期一

Good luck Jeremy

His left knee is injured. Now he's really步步惊心. Even a move to the centre of court for a few words of encouragement could send us fans into a frightful state.
I always look forward to Jeremy Lin's talk. But to be frank he does not talk as eloquently as I envisioned. Well, maybe my expectations for Harvard MBA is too high. He's just a normal guy, not like he has studied English literature and must speak the way Shakespeare did. Maybe he's also shy and humble. Yes, I do not see much of his confidence and pride after games, just acting like a hardworking and more-work-less-talk guy.
I do love the way he loves God. Although he is an arising star, so new in the fame hall, but his image is more like a good friend that you could learn a lot from. My friend once asked me, don't you worry he's gonna fade away fast? Everything changes instantly in this fast-going world. NO, MY ANSWER IS NO. No matter how his performance is going to be in the future( I watch football not basketball sorry), he will stay in our hearts. It's not about winnings and titles and champions, but his charm that makes people love him.
The encouragement that Yao Ming gave him was nice. Love Yao Ming's personality, he is quiet and calm. Better than those people who talks like I own the world and everything that happens in his or her life is like a major event that people should pay attention to. =,=
I love Jeremy, but I'm sorry to say I'm a total dummy in the world of basketball. LONG LIVE MANCHESTER UNITED, KILL MAN. CITY!!!!
p/s:Arsenal and Chelsea? Not a chance, the title is ours * this sentence shoots two of my good friends(campmates) sekali gus

没有评论:

发表评论