2014年4月24日星期四

Groupwork =trouble =ranting

I really do not understand why people don't do their work.
Although this time my groupmates are better in a way that they took the initiative to conduct meetings, but what is the use of meeting when you don't even want to make progress/discuss something substantial?

Fck it, everytime I am the one who search for information, and when I post in google doc nobody gives a damn, like it's natural they should be doing nothing and leave it all to me.
It's okay if you don't do the research, but at least try to understand what I have written.
Now they start to panic last minute, and go into a mess about who's talking on what topic and also the ppt presentation.
Seems like no one can volunteer to do a simple ppt for the group. Even those (okay, that's actually a particular individual whom I really dislike) who have not contributed at all.

You know, this is a group of 6-7 people, and it is so unfair that only a few people really care about what is going on.
So in the end I was the one reading everyone's assigned essays. I trust myself more, sadly speaking.

I am very tired right now. Halfway doing calculus questions but have to come back and finish off this phil class preparation.
You think this is your death week? Be considerate. I am also suffering, and you should never leave everything to me.
The worst thing is to tell me to chill. I want a good performance. I'm not going to slack okay.

Fck.

没有评论:

发表评论