2014年4月2日星期三

Sigh

Although waking up in the midnight doing stuff is just too miserable but I have managed to finish everything in one hour.
Should not be angry because I have to handle a mess.
We cannot control what others impose on us but we can choose to be at peace with it.
After venting in a blogpost prior to my work, I decided to take that post down.
I think I would be happier if I just demand myself to do better instead of hoping that the others would follow my steps.
It's not that bad after all. Must get used to solving crises.
No making excuses and blaming other people for a team's failure. They can choose to be indifferent if they want to, but I believe every responsible member will have time to sort out the whole thing. So I have the time, just that I need to put in disproportionate effort. Question yourself on how to optimize rather than doing your part and in the end suffer from a bigger loss.
No use being angry and still have to wipe others' asses.
Cut the front part and give it your best. At least you can answer to yourself.
Others? They will learn their lesson in the future. Don't bother to waste time giving them a lesson.
You have to know that the later a person learns about life's lessons, the more trouble he/she is going to get into.

没有评论:

发表评论