2014年4月10日星期四

Quiet life

Joining a lot of activities recently, life is busy, but I feel that it is quiet at the same time.
Maybe I have reduced time to be with my friends, but it's still okay, I like what I am doing now.
Fell sick today but went through two horrible tests. Calculus, I screwed it up.
Have to admit the fact that some people are just better in problem solving. Math isn't my strength.
I should improve my writing and speaking skills now. The latter has seen huge progress after going through philosophy and international relations class.
Attended the peer support group meeting yesterday, but felt extremely uncomfortable in that group. I would give it a try for a few more times, but if that isn't working I'm going to switch to another day/session. The problem isn't the content, but the people. There was this over assertive girl who made the session her own little playground and this is what I dislike most. People who look like they are all good and positive but they are not really so. How could you fail to be attentive to your group member's speech when you are devoting yourself to a peer counselling and discussion session?
Some people should learn to listen. That is the basic of counselling. Don't talk so much about yourself, people will soon be tired of listening about you, you, and you.

没有评论:

发表评论