2010年6月29日星期二

--

-Netherlands
Well,they defeated Slovakia.And I'll continue to support them.Hope they could proceed to at least semifinals.Their next rival in quarterfinal is......Brazil.I'll pray for them.
-A story
Start to write a story.Since young I was the one who loves to imagine and tell stories.My cousins see me as the storyteller,but sadly as I grew up,there's no more tales and outrageous stories to tell.
Write something for others to read is a joyful thing.
-Friendship
I have a friend who worries about her friends' problems.What I want to tell her is,you don't need to kill your brain cells for those people that don't know how to appreciate friendship.You don't need to hate them too.Use your time to create more beautiful memories for the future.I am your friend,and I really wish you could free yourself from the sadness and pain they gave you.
-Christianity
Read a book about Christianity,and asked my Christian friend some questions.Finally knew the difference between Catholic and Methodist,and the ever-complicated relationship of Christianity and Islam.

-Drama
Watching 'Shining Inheritance',a Korean drama.It's not like those really heart-wrenching and tears-dropping melancholic dramas like Winter Sonata.Now when I review the dramas I had watched I wonder how I managed to sit through those times.This current Korean drama is more close to reality and the relationships got tangled up.I felt pity for the 女配角 in the drama,Ryu Seung Mi.She is not a bad girl,but her mother is an evil woman.To cover up what her mum did and to keep her love,she had to lie and cheat.In the end,when truth finally prevails,she had no choice but to accept and leave everything behind,happiness,love and peace.And for the rest of her life she will live with the burden of guilt.

没有评论:

发表评论