2010年6月22日星期二

What I have done,am doing,and is going to do

What I have done is not really important but,well,everybody writes about that in their blogs,don't they?

First,I did something that leads me to think about being a translator.My Malay friend was doing the CNY festival for the stupid sejarah(hissssstory)folio that we were all required to do if we want to pass our PMR sejarah subject(what a long and useless description).I was doing about Hari Raya,and I needed their raya packets + festival cards.I wanted a fair trade,and offered her CNY cards and CNY songs.After that,I was experiencing the alarming feeling...I actually offered to translate songs for her?!--A promise made should never be broken,and what I had to do is to convince myself I could,and started working.Miracles happened,I succeed,although the whole piece looked like another new song.I mean,how are you going to translate恭喜恭喜恭喜你?!!>>gongxi you??
A translator should express a language in the other with understandable meaning.So this sacred job is not same to those online translating websites.==

Today is my friend's birthday and I made a birthday card+Mayday big poster for her.(she's a great fan)So,HAPPY BIRTHDAY EE JUN!Otanjobi omedeto!Saengilchukahamnida!

What I am doing...?Daily evening walks around the neighbourhood with a Bubble on leash(Bubble's on leash,not me okay.)
Skip this part,or else I'm writing essays.

What I am going to do?Is that about my results?No lah,who cares.It's about our Hari Keusahawanan,something like school carnival to get enough $ to build a loooooong roof outside the school.Obviously school is not getting any more $ from government.My headmistress gave a target of RM2500 for each class's sales,and who in their right mind is going to know that it is definitely impossible(adding the place rental RM300,except if u're doing ghost house,that always earn back)
Our class teacher is under pressure,and we try to do our best to assist her.Besides selling sandwiches,snacks and watermelon slushies(whatever they call that),my friends Zinc and Santa got a new and cool idea.We're making balloons with sweets and a note inside,and one costs RM2.If u're lucky,u buy one balloon that enables u to purchase a free drink/free snack.I have an alternating plan,that is,if the lucky-draw tactic wouldn't work(hope not),we'll hang the balloons and let ppl aim and burst them so they can get a free drink.The whole thing turns into a game then.
Support us!!!27/6/10,8am-4pm:)

没有评论:

发表评论