2010年6月28日星期一

Carnival

Our school carnival just ended yesterday,and although we only sell food and drinks,it was fun and we enjoyed it more than the customers.Especially when we saw those coupons we received.
Everyone was forced to buy an RM50 coupon.So that we had to come to spend.I spent my coupon in the morning and starting from noon I've been working non-stop.My shift ended at 2pm but I extended it till 4pm coz it's so fun!!!

I did not help making sandwiches for sale,but I mainly made rojak and watermelon slushies.Slushies is something like smoothies and smoothies is something like(or in fact,is)ice blended drink.We had two blenders and one was my mum's.Once I saw they could not operate the blenders and I was so worried but actually it's the electricity problem.At last,about 4pm,the electricity went off and we couldn't make any slushies although we had watermelons and a new pack of sugar bought by our teacher.Nope,the watermelons are not going to end their miserable lives miserably.My classmates cut the watermelons for sale.My Moral subject teacher was right.She was in charge of selling coupons and she told us not to worry coz based on the sale of coupons,compared to the number of stalls,everyone would surely spend their $ here so no need to worry.Some of my..well,acquaintances actually spent their whole coupons at my stall as they wanted to go home.

I spent my coupon on food,a plant for my mum(she's frenzy over colourful leafy plants!) and recycle bags..I didn't go into the ghost house.No offense,but I had no zeal for those games and I had to spend my RM50 wisely.Being tensed up in a ghostly environment with fake ghosts is not what I want.Hmm,my friends might spat back that I'm a crazy bag collector or something...okay,it's not worth of a quarrel..as long as we enjoyed..
A lot of ppl coloured their hair,and I only came to know that some students make a lucrative business out of hair-spraying.I don't know how much they charge for once,but one can of sprayer costs only RM12. =.="

the best thing is today is our holiday.only our school.yeah.

At last I have to shout :I'm sad!!Sodagreen got nothing at taiwan's 金曲奖...and my favourites,陈绮贞and蔡健雅got nothing too!!Not that I'm speaking for my favourites but don't you all see their hardwork and achievements?
I guess perspectives in music are subjective.
I'm not getting crazy over Sodagreen but I can say I really love them.An eternal love does not need to be too delirious.In the future,when you look back at your youthful passion,believe me,you'll laugh or even smirk at yourself.

p/s:my current song on my blog is 陈绮贞's

没有评论:

发表评论