2010年9月20日星期一

OneOfVariousReasonsAStudentIsAbsent

I woke up this morning and saw a bright light streaming through my window.
The first thought in my head was ,shoot.
Eh,today is Monday right?And,I was still in bed?
Because I never experienced this,I was momentarily shocked.

After cursing my malfunctioning phone alarm,I sleepwalked downstairs.
I have accidentally earned myself a holiday,so I .have to study lol.My friends surely are wondering what happened to me.
I imagine my Science teacher remarking with her friendly sarcasm: masih dalam mood raya eh?

Well,I was shocked,a bit blur and quite satisfied because I have finally fulfilled the requirements as a secondary school student.
I woke up late once,that was because I turned off my alarm and slept like a pig for half an hour.But that time I managed to sprint to my school.
This time,well,a few minutes left before assembly starts,so I prefer to stay home.
The main reason is I challenged my nerve system with a cup of tea before sleep.
I stayed awake whole night staring at the ceiling.(one sheep,two sheep..)
When I dozed off after like about half a century later,suddenly I woke up realising I was late for school.
I don't care coz my absent history is already very beautiful,so why mind adding some more figures on it.Plus I have to beat my fellow classmates' history.Haha.

*and yesss!!man utd won liverpool 3-2 yesterday!berbatov(we call him berby) was so amazing!three in a match.rooney looked down mann.the referee was lame,if it wasn't of him steven gerrard would not score his two goals.

没有评论:

发表评论