2009年10月6日星期二

Guangzhou Winter Camp!Yeah!

Um,Qi En's mum helps me to join.Thanks a lot.Although we're still on the waiting list,I really hope that we get the chance to visit China.We'll meet the Chinese students there and there'll be a list of activities for us.

I thought winter camp surely must have snow but I think that Guangzhou won't have snow.A bit disappointing.If I get the chance to go,I wish that it is still autumn and we can see the first flake of snow falling before our eyes.It will be amazing to see the change of seasons.

So,oh god please let me join the camp because they say 2012 is the END OF THE WORLD and I may not have a chance to visit Guangzhou again.(Guys,let us save the world!)I will do good from today on so please grant my wish.(I will also pray every day)

没有评论:

发表评论