2009年10月18日星期日

Sarah's Open House

Today, I went to Sarah's open house.I really like the design of her house.It is a combination of European and Arabic style(I wonder if she notices it).Although her house is terrace,but the interior design makes her house bigger.And they even have a fish pond with a mini version of waterfall at the airwell.This is so cool.

Well,the food there was nice.Sarah and her mum made two cakes and some cute cupcakes.Sarah's cake was a two layer one.The upper one was ...(duno)and the lower one was carrot flavour.I like the upper one,with maroon colour.

Some of our classmates came,and we were like eating but mostly they did the chatting.Shahir the Monitor kept glancing at me and Francessca.He was wondering why we didn't wear cheongsam bcoz the theme was traditional clothes.(Imagine me wearing CHEONGSAM.)He himself did not wear baju Melayu too.

--Thanks again to Sarah 4 inviting me:)Have a good time with Qayyum..(joking..XD)

没有评论:

发表评论