2009年10月26日星期一

Ugliness of Truth

Today,our headmistress found out in assembly that most form 3 students skip school after the government exam.Two classes even didn't have pupils.She expressed her shock and warn us by saying if we skip school then action will be taken.Now,I am not saying that it is the students' fault for not coming to school.If it were me,I'd rather stay at home studying form 4 syllabus.I don't really give a damn.Expel me if you want,thank you.

So,another news is,my group got a hamper(with junk food in it)for the drama 3rd prize.The other people in my group were like taking their share and all left for me(and my other 4 friends)were 2 packs of junk food.What the hell is this I don't know,but I don't really mind about the food.I don't mind about my classmates taking the food also,what I wanna say is:

DEAR SCHOOL,CAN YOU GIVE SOME BETTER PRESENTS BESIDES USELESS,MURDERING JUNK FOOD?ENCOURAGING STUDENTS EATING IN CLASS?!!WELL,HUH.

没有评论:

发表评论