2010年5月10日星期一

What we did during the last two periods

Teacher wanted a group discussion,and a presentation tomorrow for news.Any news.
Quite random topic,but I would always be the one to treat it seriously.
Not this time.

Me,Santa and Tze Ying(aka Zinc) were discussing about the news and suddenly Santa suggested that we put advertisement in our presentation.
That's when it became catastrophic.(ok,mainly because of me)
*the discussion turned to advertisements,not news anymore

I suggested Lux,which you have to slid off a bit of ur pinafore strip in order to achieve the ideal effect.

I suggested Gilette,which you have to put cream on ur chin and pretend to wipe it off,simultaneously stating that there is no stubble left.

I suggested Sunsilk,which you have to comb ur fingers through ur hair.I noted that Miss Zinc has silky hair.

I suggested KitKat,which give you an undeniable reason to eat in class.

Zinc suggested Pampers and that was when Santa and my face lit up with delight.
I never failed to wow my friends.I told her u have to show ur backside like what those babies did in real advertisement.Zinc LOL,and immediately stopped any more conversation on Pampers.

In the end,we got nothing.Well,at the very first we already knew we would come out with absolutely nothing.
'Cause we've agreed to search for news online,so what is the problem?
Oh,this reminds me that I have spent about half an hour on this post,while doing nothing akin to finding news.

没有评论:

发表评论