2010年11月10日星期三

Love`Hate

Tuesday.

A nice rainy weather so cold that it made you inseparable from your bed and blanket.

Anyway,that's not the point.We took our loan textbooks at school.

Attendance was quite good as nobody wanted to get 2nd class books next year.

Then I played UNO whole day with my friends.After school it's happy holidays.

But holidays start a week later.PMR students are giving themselves an early holiday.

Who cares?*The discipline teacher even smiled at me when I was playing UNO=v=

Okay,this all signifies the end of this damned year,and happily the start of next damned year.

On next January students would be grumbling for having to start a new term.

New things are not always good.

And.

I went through the chapters of Sejarah,and the first thought that came over my head was,holy shit.

This textbook must be loaded with curses from its previous owner.And will be continued by me.

We're studying mostly the history of Islam,which I cannot comment anything in case it's sensitive,but I have to say,that's really puking.Imagine having to remember all the details so compact!And spit it out on subjective papers! Tun Abdul Razak,you sure that the syllabus and exam system are beneficial?

And the Islam(Malay)students already studied that since form 1,and it becomes our disadvantage.

Still,I want to say to my friend Yi Chien,who thinks that government exams should be demolished,that I fully wish it to be like that.But rationally,it should not and MUST not be.No exams,no studies.You'll understand eventually.Especially PMR and SPM,so important.The government shouldn't just banish an exam like playing 家家酒.Think carefully,and please rethink about the BM-in-maths-and-science-policy.

---------------

A,I want to tell you that,you are such a jerk but I never say it in front of you.Please take good care of yourself,I'll be doing what I should do.Don't ask me to care about you.The two things I hate most is 管人and被人管.

B,you are selfish.If I don't fulfill your wishes you blame everything on me,and the best thing is it's either your fault or other's.

C,I am tired of your mood swings.Just shout at me if you like,but I don't retort or clarify anymore.You should know that a wrong-doing is a wrong-doing,don't blame it on your hot-temper,just like you don't say,'sorry I'm always so aggressive' and you go around punching people.That doesn't make your wrongs right.I've been trying hard(partly because I'm a perfectionist).What do you want more from me that would satisfy you??The other people don't try so hard like me but they live on so damn well.

---------------

Ravings end.

Next year I would be taking Yamaha music exams.I'd better start preparing as my skills are so tarnished.I never had talent in music but I still wanna learn.Maybe I should just go and learn some art that I love so much.

My back aches,my bones crack.Wonder what happened to my body recently.Degenerating?

--------------

I hate accounts.Now,is it wise to choose EST?My friend chose it,and he thought it's kinda difficult..?
Whoo.I knew that whatever I choose,it would not connect to my future career.

^^

没有评论:

发表评论