2009年6月6日星期六

I'm still alive

Dont worry,i hvnt experienced any accidents,just that the karate lesson 2day was far too "advanced".Maybe when we go higher in the exams,the trainings become harder.But 2day's training was just okay,so i think the problem is with me.I think i'm weaker 2day.Dunno why.?

When we're doing the basics,i was starting to gulp air into my lungs.The "senior",not the sir,that trained us 2day,maybe felt my weakness and he gave us some easy moves to do.It was better when i relaxed in the rest session.The nightmare came after sir wanted us to practice sparring.Argh.

So,i returned home safely,without any external or internal injuries,and feeling grateful bcoz it ended.After writing this post,i'm going back 2 my granny's home in Johor.Although there's no internet there,but i dont really care as long as there are yummy food and fine tv channels.

没有评论:

发表评论