2009年6月15日星期一

The sensitive day

OMG,my results are horrifying!For seni,the officially admitted "useless subject",i got a B.That's the first time i got such lame result.Do you need to pass the art objective exam to become an artist??
*But for the subjects that i felt not confident,it turned out the opposite:acceptable!

I read Zaid Ibrahim's book at school.My teacher gave her opinion:"This guy is very demanding and never satisfied.(coz he always critic our government)"I just smiled and nodded.I am so close to tears when reading his book.He is,definitely,a good to-be leader.PKR is so lucky to have him.I agree with his every idea and comment.

Me and my Indian friend discussed about his book.She touched some sensitive issues.I merely smiled.Feeling afraid for her.Dont know when you'll be caught under ISA.
*school's librarian praised me "very cute"~Muttered 'thanks' although wanting to vomit

没有评论:

发表评论