2014年1月15日星期三

The start of something... not very new

I didn't even bother to dress up properly for the start of new sem because a nearly-one-month break has washed away the pressure of dolling up before attending classes (especially in ADP).
I could say that most of them look like models, and God knows how many clothes they have in their wardrobes.

8.30am_
ADP foyer_
The normally bustling area is just like Detroit of America. My senior was sitting on the bench with his attention fully on his headphones. Wearing a cap to complete the cool look, he didn't notice me passing by. The second time I passed by, he vehemently raised his head but he still didn't notice me because of that cap.

Met a lot of people whose names I really don't remember (I'm sorry bad memory; I can remember everyone's birthdate but NOT names). It's convenient too coz they don't seem to know me.

Welcome back.

8.40am_
In front of cafeteria_
The moment I opened my laptop was the moment of revelation... that my hair was so messy.
Oh, all the feel-good aura disappeared suddenly.
To have messy hair but not noticing it?
Spotted a nice guy at the cafeteria. A part-timer.
The cycle starts again.
Good-looking guys, heavy textbooks, expensive but tasty meals, cold library.
Memories hitting me in the face.
The start of program and everything related.




GOD BLESS ME WITH NICE CLASSMATES!!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论