2014年1月14日星期二

Writer's block.

Everything that I have typed in Word for the college essay just doesn't look right.
It's near the middle of the month, and I really need the deadline to give me some panic feelings to force out whatever inspiration that I have.
It is only up to this point that I finally realized my life is quite boring.
My essay readers might not be very impressed with what I have to offer.
I didn't go to Africa, didn't win some international award, didn't commit myself to a certain volunteer program.
Well, maybe I could include my regrets somewhere, but I'll see whether it's appropriate first.
It's never too late to start.

If those schools were to reject me, I just need to work harder and hope to transfer to a really really good school.
Why so pessimistic LOL.

没有评论:

发表评论