2011年9月24日星期六

Nothing in particular to say

Well, happy birthday to Chee Kai~~ :)
And, yesterday Chia Yuen played Czardas on erhu. It is a nice song but I have forgotten the melody because I haven't heard it for a long time. He bought a new erhu, a fact which I am pleased at as much as he is. The instrument looks very very nice and produces great sound quality. The way he plays it makes the whole thing so cool. I thank him for playing it, and sincerely hope that someday he might be able to learn the whole piece.
Try to distract myself from the attraction of erhu, cause I must get into wind orchestra...

A broken heart is hard to mend, and only time knows when it will heal.
Hence I leave here a part of Shakespeare's quote, which I find touching.

And when I shall die, take him, and cut him out into little stars and he will make the face of heaven so fine, that all the world will be in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.

没有评论:

发表评论