2011年9月7日星期三

wisdom=attractive

I do not agree with Wilde's character Lord Henry's quote:
"But beauty, real beauty, ends where an intellectual expression begins. Intellect is in itself a mode of exaggeration, and destroys the harmony of any face."
I find wise people so very attractive that even looking at them thinking is a pleasure of life. You feel it, when you look into their eyes. They have clear and bright eyes, and a great field of aura.
I love being around wise people, because you will feel so secure. I just have to digest their thoughts and speak nothing at all, as me myself is not a wise person. You ask for their advice, for guidance in life.
How I wish I have the time to read more books, not textbooks, cause the knowledge out there is more important in our future life.

没有评论:

发表评论