2011年9月29日星期四

Cultivating

I like the little moments in Cultivation Room when time seems to slow down and the laziness of the sunbeam shines through the window.
It is just like the stillness in library, not meaning that there's no motion around you. It is simply peaceful. Life with too much noise pollution and bizarre relationships makes people crave to resort to some kind of serenity in order to feel secure.
The shoots are growing healthily. Their ultimate fate is to be cut off again for other students to replant. Nevertheless they strive to grow and show off some greens even for a short time.
Today we made -the jelly- used for cultivation, which the vocab I have already forgotten thanks to nearly a year of Bio in Chinese. Most of the time I watched my friends making it, and I am more interested in the contents of the mixture, like IAA hormones and whatsoever.
I look forward to planting cacti.

没有评论:

发表评论