2011年10月1日星期六

十月你好

今天某人摸了我的头,十分罕见。
Have been sleeping like a hibernating polar bear recently.Bearing in my mind the complexity of maths I have the guts to fall helplessly into the depth of slumber. I sleep around 10 hours a day. I don't know why.
So went the time that I could have used better for solving maths.
I hope that others leave me alone. Just leave me alone. I don't have the strength to fuss around, no matter chatting nonsense or even just speaking out my mind. I am really out of my mind now.
I got a headache today, it's terrible. Exams are around the corner. I have been pushing myself to prepare for it since the end of last exam, coz I want no regrets. But it does not work that well.
Anyway, cheer up :)

Tagore said: Emancipation from the bondage of the soil is no freedom for the tree.

没有评论:

发表评论