2011年10月7日星期五

Sunken Part II

I am worn out sometimes. But life has to go on.
I do drag myself around when times are difficult, like a daytime dracula.
A lot of things have to be accomplished, and the more you try to finish all the more disappointed you feel. Coz you know that how on earth could you possibly deal with all that?!
No lah, I am whining here coz I am damn tired today and still have things to be done. I have to go and sleep, and wake up in midnight again to continue my combat.
Please, to people around me, just try your best to tolerate. I do not need help, as I am quite a proud person. Just give me some solitude and space:)
As I have learnt my lesson for the last exam, this exam should be quite relaxed as I follow the syllabus rather diligently.
Hmm, and I feel like raging today coz the novel I lent to my schoolmate(too pissed off to regard her as a friend)went back dirty.我讲过我的书,不要弄脏不要折皱~我真的很怕借书给人!
And the bad news, when I decided to go to sleep after writing blog, my bro told me Johnny English is on tv now. Great.==

没有评论:

发表评论