2010年7月12日星期一

200th post!:)-The Art House of dreams

Today,I was daydreaming during art class.The teacher taught us how to do batik and we actually got to do it next week!How fun!(……)
Back to daydreaming.I was thinking about how good it is to have a property that I cherish in the future.It's not like you invest on houses,apartments etc and wait for the housing price to shoot up sky high.It is something that you will never sell,and will guard it till the end of your life.
I don't know why,but the name came so naturally into my mind.The Art House should be it.I want it to have three storeys.The house must be not too big and not too small,preferably in some Victorian building,with warm interior design and a chimney.(……)I want to have ivy growing on the walls.
the ground floor-is a place selling art works.The back part is a workplace for the artist.The art work could range from western to even oriental ones.Maybe origami and batik also.The stairs lead to the 2nd floor that is partly visible.I can't show you,so you could imagine.It must have a 'cabin in the woods' feel,and everything is wooden. =)(oh yeah,with glowing yellow lighting)
the second floor-is a bookshop.The back part is a ..well,dining place.I'm not gonna call it a restaurant coz you'll laugh at me...a cafe then.The design of the bookshop should be very cute and delicate,with bookshelves,window panes in white.A 'rosy' design,as I call it.
the third floor-is the living quarters.I want to live in the building.
The garden is the most essential part as it would attract visitors.Plant flowering trees,with flowering shrubs like hydrangea(my favourite!).The rest are green lushy lawn(my favourite too!),maybe with an orchard,plantation and herbs garden behind to provide fresh ingredients.
Okay,maybe it is a big house after all.
I know this is just a dream,very high up and I could not reach it(coz my arms are short!XD).But Honda says:"THE POWER OF DREAMS!....Honda."

没有评论:

发表评论