2010年7月9日星期五

There's just a lot of ridiculous things on earth,right?

Today,a mean guy said some mean things to me.
I didn't reply anything.If it was few years ago,I would probably hissed at him,snapped back with nasty words,etc.
Now,I only need to stare at him like he's a contaminated living thing and that saved a lot of unnecessary fight.I knew if I fought back,he would surely speak nastier things.
I hope when he ended his one-side conversation with me,he would feel like a loser.Because that is what he is,frankly.

Okay,talk about the octopus.I don't really believe in the supernatural Paulo but my brother and I are better predictors.In 2006 world cup,we chose keychains at Carrefour,Italy and France.That year those two teams made it into finals.This year my brother bought Spain and Netherlands team shirt.So,it's quite amazing.Funny.

If you are bored reading this ridiculous post,I apologize sincerely to you.

没有评论:

发表评论