2011年12月31日星期六

countdown?

I really don't know what's so great in countdown. Maybe I'll understand years later.
Associated with the loneliness of human nature? Haha, who knows?
The greatest way to celebrate the moment we all step into 2012 is to send a few messages to your good friends, then fall asleep peacefully.
Yup, I am embracing my new year with solitude. With myself only.
No firecrackers and chaos.

What are you going to achieve in 2012?
I am going to approach a lot of new possibilities and chances. Don't get sulky and blue in front of a new year, it's gonna bring bad luck for your subsequent 365 days, you know...
The most important thing is to cut down meat supply in meals. I want to contribute even a teeny-weeny bit just to show how much I appreciate mother earth. Do your part in going green, okay?
It's great to start all over again with a new love worth falling for. Feel grateful and blissful when you welcome the first ray of the 2012 sunshine.
God bless you all! ;) Love you!

没有评论:

发表评论