2013年10月10日星期四

Got any idea about Arabic weapon?

So sad, the Chinese weapon topic is being chosen by other group in class one...
So I represented my team to pick out theme and it is Arabic...
Not that I don't like it... it's just kinda vague because what countries do you classify under 'Arabic'?
Then we'll have a bunch of countries to tackle.
From Yemen to Oman, oh god.
Genie genie please help me...

Chinese weaponry is easier because the Chinese had a lot of inventions... including the cannon...
Remember those swords they portrayed in movies? Nice.
Anyway we're better than class three because they are last to pick. The have a choice of medieval Europe and... another topic forgotten.
Medieval Europe is fun!! They're lucky after all.

For Arabic weapons, so far I can only get 'scimitar' (long, curved sword)and a type of Arabic round shield. Heard that those Arabians even use felt shield in battles... you kidding me?
I'm searching for the Arabian axe, but even dear Wiki has nothing to offer.
*RAGING*

没有评论:

发表评论