2010年8月11日星期三

Weird!

**十年,為等一刻**
-Saturday-
We went to a restaurant in Sungai Buloh.The restaurant was quite nice and the food was superb.The only thing funny is,we saw a little kid roaming around with his pants falling to his ankles.So,he only got his underwear on.I told myself not to laugh,but his mother knew I saw it.I pretended nothing happen and stared at my food.

-Tuesday-
On my way back home,I saw a tall guy(same school larh) walking back home with a sling bag and school uniform.
He walked towards the fence of a corner lot and I felt puzzled.
Then,he climbed over the fence so easily and walked towards the house's main door.
Okay,I guess he was going into his own home,but with a very strange way.
I wanted to tell him,if the security guard passed by,you would surely be questioned.
So lazy even to open his own gate?==
I know he's tall..........

-Tuesday evening-
I went jogging and I saw a guy returning from school.Must be afternoon session student.
The most eye-popping thing is,his maid was beside him and carrying his bag.Two bags.
I was like OMG.
Girls,next time don't find guys like this.They couldn't even take care of themselves.

没有评论:

发表评论