2011年11月15日星期二

I Wish You Love


Originally French, this song is sweet and sad in almost all versions.
Senior 1 is finally over. Sweet sixteen is never true to its words, for me this year is quite awful. Sometimes so despaired that I have no choice but to look forward to Senior 2. It is not good you know, when you wish to reach the future too eagerly.
It has been a year of learning, moral building and stacking of regretful memories for us teenagers. We do fall, and wince too much about the pain, and one day we will learn that a man with endurance for the unendurable usually keeps his silence. We think too importantly of ourselves, but when will we have this kind of arrogance again if not now?
And so I leave my year of sixteen, with a bit of sorrow. You know, a part of my soul has died after the blow you gave me. Nevertheless, I wish you love.

没有评论:

发表评论