2013年9月22日星期日

Community service

Joined our neighbourhood's cleanup activity halfway. Already participated in the community walk earlier this month.

Actually it's nothing much. I walked around with my cousin to pick up litter after cleaning the back lane of our street. Nice to meet a lot of members on our way. Some people were planting bird-of-paradise at the slopes. Others were busy heaving huge branches that fell to the middle of the jogging path.

Some really &@!#%^*$¥€ people didn't clean up the mess after celebrating moon cake festival. The remains of candle wax stuck pertinaciously onto the benches and the ground. While picking up candle sticks from the ground, I was thinking about the festival invitation next week and hoping to play with some lanterns, which I haven't done in a long time.

There were a lot of cigarette packs on the lawns, laying there getting a suntan with ironic clothings. On cigarette packs, you could see disgusting pictures of organs rotting away as a result of regular smoking. How on earth could those smokers not be petrified by the sight of it...
Well, ephemeral enjoyment is the most important... Let the worries be in the future?

I have to compliment the food provided for the event. The teh tarik made me feel like in heaven... I took a pack of nasi lemak and walked home merrily, not knowing the slab of food on my hand was actually fried beehun. No matter what food they provide, it is always the best...


没有评论:

发表评论