2013年9月19日星期四

It's a right choice to discuss with Ms Metilda

She's such a wise woman. I want to prove to her I am capable of reaching my target, but I don't think she'll support it because she thinks we need to have fun in studying instead of trying to prove oneself.

Ms Metilda regards every student with affection and warmth. She has the ability to listen to your inner voice and summarise your character in just ten minutes.
Yep. That means I need not hurry to take my SAT, good news!
Then I'll torture myself more for a few more months then take SAT in the beginning of next year maybe.
A few more months of dull life in library is so horrendous.

I need community service /.\ it's sad that students did it just to add some colours to their reports. I suddenly remembered that I promised the tsu chi association to join their activities...
So I'm not one of those ppl that do good for their own sakes...

没有评论:

发表评论