2013年9月25日星期三

Seriously, you are an ADULT

I don't want to use vulgar words, but, please, wipe your own a** lah
This is too much
What do you mean by don't have enough time to print out your essay?
If you say you don't have a printer at home, then fine
But what? One day before submission and you texted me about this problem?
When I'm soundly asleep because the damn MPU class drained my energy?
I woke up in the midnight and I was totally dumfounded reading the text message
Hey, I just want you to know, we have that damn thing called PRINTER in campus
You have approximately one week to finish your essay
What's so big deal about walking to the library and print it out?
Or you only realized you don't have little dear printer at home at the last minute?
Then you want me to continuously settle your problems
Not that it's difficult, but I need to open your email and download the attachment and use library computer to log on my account and click print then proceed to the printer queue to get things done
When all of it could be done beforehand
You say you will be busy finding parking on campus so you won't have time to rush to library and print it out
I don't know if a parking space is so hard to find (if that's the case I have to mourn for students driving here
I just want to know if you need two hours to find a parking space
If not, then you can park your cute little car and walk up and print the cute little essay
Make sure you're not late for class later
Worried of no parking place and running late? I have an ingenious suggestion:
COME EARLY.
You can rely on your friends, but don't cling on them like they're babysitting you. Even a babysitter has to be paid, okay?

没有评论:

发表评论