2014年3月15日星期六

Fell for a friend?

Who is not even considered as a really close friend...
I am always very slow to know my feelings...
And it was one class after that fateful day that I started to see him in a different perspective.
I have zero resistance to people that are more intelligent than me,
And perhaps that day it was his one question that had me falling for him...
Not gonna reveal that question though lol
I like his eyes. And the way he slightly lowers his head when he asked that question was too much for my weak heart...

Didn't reveal much about him here,
but I still find it very mushy...
I'm not used to writing my feelings directly
Maybe it is the weather that makes me a bit abnormal

[ field trip ]
Went for a field trip with my friends for half day and luckily the haze cleared off as if to smoothen outright outing. We visited the Selangor Islamic arts complex and admired some expensive art pieces there...
Sadly all of us were too focused on not getting lost and also finding lunch that we forgot to take some group selfies...
But I guess that isn't important, as long as we had a really good time...
We don't need to show off right.

没有评论:

发表评论