2014年3月12日星期三

I don't want to look at you anymore

I don't know if it's your arrogance or introvertness.
But you seem very hostile and indifferent.
In the BM class, you are always sticking with your BFF and I found it damn hard to communicate with both of you.
Well, Mabel is better, but when it comes to communication of three, she also leaves me out.
I don't understand the mentality of you guys, so I decided to leave the group of three for our two major assignments.
Which translates as freedom for me and hot water for you.
How funny it is when people do not know their limitations and inabilities and think of themselves as superior.
You guys have attitude problem. Seriously.
And it's less than two weeks from the deadline. I bet you haven't finished the individual assignment too.
I am tired of having to remind you two about the deadline.
And I was so goddamn pissed off today when you responded to my reminder that you thought it is only two people per group?
Oh fck, so you didn't know that I was with your group from the very beginning of this class?
Is my presence so insignificant to you?
Who did the previous presentations?
Who translated the fcking difficult BM passage for you?
Show some respect lah.

Sometimes when you are cordial and kind to everyone around you, you tend to persuade yourself that he or she does not have bad intention/attitude.
But you also have to learn to give people the disrespect that they deserve.
Or else you'll end up with little confidence, thinking that everything that happens is your own fault.

So I made a very strong decision on the spot to find another group mate, and luckily I found this guy that is also trying to find a partner.
His attitude is better and he's responsible.
Happily leaving my ex-groupmates to fck themselves.
Don't come wailing at me when you cannot hand in your work on the duedate.

You'd better change that forever-sulky face of yours or else you are going to end up confined in your small circle and pissing the initially helpful people around you.
Think you're cool? We'll see.

没有评论:

发表评论