2014年3月5日星期三

Yi Shi Wu Cheng

Campus mac doesn't have the Google pinyin so I have to blog using english which is not exactly comfortable for me when I really need to vent.

The next class which is pretty useless MPU BKA is half an hour away.
Spending two damn hours twice a week is a waste of time.
I could have put the time to better use, and this is why Malaysia isn't seeing any progress since most policies are halting real improvements.
Okay, so I will stop lashing out at the government now and start lashing myself instead.

Yesterday's philosophy test really wore me out for no reason. Maybe I used my brains too much.
The weariness will continue to last for a few days, a prediction deduced from my previous experiences.

Today, I spent about one an a half hour getting hit by volleyball at the court in this hot weather.
Hurting my limbs plus menstruating were not fun at all.
I did not have any cramps so I decided to proceed with the game.
The sports tournament this semester is too hasty, with no time left for newbies to even practice a sport.
I signed up for volleyball because I don't want to waste my club registration money.
Paying RM25 just to get the shirt and become a representative in badminton is not worthy.
So, I learnt some skills in two week, but still have a hard time to receive shots from over the net.
It hurt a lot during the first week and I got scary bruises. They say time heals (??), and just like playing violin, the torture is making you numb and your body is used to it.

It's good knowing that you still can contribute by being a substitute, which the team really appreciates when it desperately needs players to join games (sometimes players couldn't attend games because of classes).
I hate being a liability. The feeling sucks, and seeing others trying to give you confidence is so touching and frustrating at the same time.

Aside from not having any talent at all in sports, I also fare damn bad in maths.
I managed to understand the workings of the implicit differentiation. I know some science/math bitch would reply like, this topic is no big deal at all plus a puzzled smiley face, but hey, I am Che Rui and I suck in maths okay?
If you do not have the brains, put in extra effort, just like what Bernard Shaw did.
Our only wish is to not be 'common'.
Different people have different purpose of life.
Some want enjoyment, some want to get enslaved to capitalism, and some just want to be 'uncommon'.
If one cannot stand out (in whatever field), then what meaning does life have?

Besides not doing good in any specific field, I also feel so intimidated in IR.
There are plenty of people with more insight and knowledge of international affairs. Makes me wonder what differentiate one amass so many bright people.
How is one considered excellent in IR? Does it require only interest but not talent?

If I have nothing, I will work my ass off to gain SOMETHING.

I have to constantly scare myself to the max so I can be motivated enough to be extra hardworking.

没有评论:

发表评论