2014年3月10日星期一

Pinyin failed again, everything failing, sibeh failed morning

The title is the indicator of author went insane.
Google pinyin failed again...
What I'm doing this whole morning is basically trying to sort how to do a good student discussion.
Shit, why did we choose Syria crisis at the first time?
I can make a pretty informative presentation but discussion is very different.
How are you going to prompt the others to reflect and ask?
That's a problem.
At the same time I need to get familiar with the calculus syllabus.
Whole night yesterday spent on making sense of chapter 3...
Thanks for the help that my uncle has provided...
I'm not good at math and science so I guess I should just stick firmly to social science/ humanities courses.
I don't care how we get the derivatives and calculate all sort of weird graphs, albeit it is important for real world applications.

So lost now. I don't think my members would ever want to consult lecturer on how to generate the class discussion, maybe because of pride?
It's graded and we don't know if asking for help would affect the marks.
But either way we're in hot water too.
The taste of IR is really bitter, but it's a good experience.
At least we emerge as heroic and tragedic fighters, taking the most challenging course with highest fail record in ADP history.
And at leaaaast I am being pushed to investigate and analyze the Syria crisis, something that is not fun at all.
Oil, gas, pipelines. Veto, intervention, failed talks.
Obama, Putin, Assad. Qatar, Turkey, Iran.
Aaaaarggghhhh.

没有评论:

发表评论