2013年1月23日星期三

*laugh

As predicted, I did not receive a good result~
It's fine, now's the time to adopt a libertarian mindset and sprinkle some American optimism on it.
Thank you for those who helped me, and sorry for being a troublemaker. But I do not think that I should apologize for disappointing anyone. I choose my own path, and nobody is responsible for that so what are they disappointed at?
Well, I think we will encounter problems trying to explain to other people. I don't blame them for being busybody, just take it as caring ( yucks...).
I'm kinda blank now, not that I don't have a plan, just numb. Don't know how to describe, but I have no feelings at the moment.
Of course everything will turn out to be alright, man, I'm the general =______=
So basically what we all can do is to not give a damn about other people's comments... I have been talking to a friend today who faces the same problem as me. I will continue to support her, as the quote goes:I learned to give not because I have many–but because I know exactly how it feels to have nothing. (not exactly, coz I have had a lot... zzz)
And I pledge to my friends that I will try my best to study psychology, hopefully one day I can help the others... this time it is really about hope and disappointment, I'd better make it come true!

I wish that my friends do not hate me, though I'm pretty sure they WON'T. It's like one of your friends have problems, but deep in your heart you still love him or her. The same theory applies. Anyway, people might be irritated by display of emotions and some might look down upon you, so it's best for a depressed friend to be supported by a friend that came through it.
I still remember the term dysthymic disorder, just like I remember the word 'asperger syndrome' once my friend told me about it. Maybe I do have a knack for studying psychology? (EWW,you narcissist

My friend Meidelynn proposed that when people say they have 'changed', it's not that they really changed but rather discover a hidden personality. (nice say
That means I have dug out quite a significant number of characters in the past year... not bad
I am very very energetic before this, but now this trait is becoming more and more evident....
I'm too optimistic now, hope that this won't wear out...
Hope you have a nice day.

没有评论:

发表评论