2013年1月1日星期二

No Vivaldi Salvation

I messed up the piece. It was supposed to make me feel better, but after playing it I got so mad that I bullied my own violin.
I'm sorry dear...

And I unraveled something that makes everything seems weird...
Hmm...

I ruined one friendship, erm, or is it two? On the first day of a new year.
Not a good start huh? But I feel damn good. Damn good.
When things start badly you have the funny confidence that it would turn out better.
I learnt from my experiences when things are going too smoothly to be true then that is real problem.
For god is not that easy-going.

It's partly my fault, and if you would kindly express your frustration in a more suitable way then everything wouldn't be so messy now.
I want to be rational and calm, but I can't, because I would look like a fool being puppeted ....
I am not an evil soul, I tried very hard to understand and to be emphatic....
The outcome is so terrible.
Again I have used my patience on the wrong person.... yet I do not think that my friend is the wrong person... I do admire my friend for the wisdom and prudence he has.

没有评论:

发表评论