2012年12月31日星期一

I wanna go retro, I wanna rock

It's so sad that some people are so unrelenting.
They do not fully appreciate your effort but prefer to enjoy discussing your past faults.
Women are like that. They have nothing more to talk about so they enjoy gossiping and judging the others in their pastime.
If you let this bother you, then you are never gonna make peace. I sometimes wonder if people that create quotes ever live up to it. Talk is always easier than to practice.
So I am going to live free and joyful, disregarding their words that would eventually weight me down if I let them creep into my life.
Imagine darting negative comments toward the others! Everyday! Everywhere!
What a sin this is. What if I have changed for better? Are their scrutiny going to end?
No, it won't. I told you this is entertainment for people with nothing better to do.

To hurt others with words is like hitting nails into wood. You can apologize as much as you want, but the damage you have done is going to stay forever.
You never show your sincerity in changing your damn attitude if you keep on apologizing after hurting people.
I am also a human with faults, faults that might not be able to mend even i strife for my whole life.
I have a stubborn character and do not easily admit my shadows and faults. But I did, though not in a very peaceful way. Remember that night with my hysterics and tears? I admitted everything but I never felt too guilty. I am a prisoner, a victim too. I could not let myself be guilty and remorseful, for if I did, I would never proceed with a light heart.
Love, what is that? I don't know.
My life is rotten. But I accepted it. 
You could choose not to believe in my illness. I once denied it too. But that was not a wise action.

I feel pressure whenever I stay too long by your side.
What a miserable atmosphere. I can't change anything because the source of the miserableness is not me. I will just ensure my own wellness. This is not called selfishness.
Sometimes you just don't have a choice.

Try to be more open and embrace the world, will ya! So frustrating.

I wanna go retro, smart and ladylike.
Never lose your own identity. Be original and though always listen to different opinions, take only useful advices but not taking in any of the petty comments.
Don't worry about what others think of you. They don't do it much anyway. In this world of narcissism....

没有评论:

发表评论