2012年12月27日星期四

Where the hell is my vitamin pills

Tonight might be the one I swore the most F words.
Vulgar words are vocabulary gifts that could be used when you are just too speechless to comment.
I want my vitamin C, is that a request too hard to please?
So where the hell is my pill????
I searched high and low, and nothing. Nothing at all.

The lonely stars shining beside the moon that radiates a faint glow.
I do not want anyone messing in my affairs. I do not want any of those jokes. If you dare joke when I become poetical and down then you are dead.
The street illuminated by orange lights stretches quietly like an endless path. People see the end, but I do not. I wonder what is beyond it.

My friend was right. He stated that we humans have moments so low that we feel so abandoned and not loved at all. I partied the whole day, and ended up empty, blue, sick.
WTF is the judgement about my extrovertness? Fck.
All negative feelings gushed up like the murky beach after tsunami hit.
I have a slight headache that goes like echoes, and a sore throat, a thirst that could not be quenched. It's better if I just get a fever tomorrow, together with pneumonia, malaria, food-poisoning, cough etc.
My eyes and nose are watering. Fck. The cold has been with me for whole day.
It's not like I have never gotten sick before but together with the fcking black puppy I just couldn't handle it.
One day I'm gonna kill it and cook myself a steamboat.

The chilly December wind rushes with a hollow feeling, sweeping through streets dressed in dark blue.
Bring me along. Gone with the wind.



没有评论:

发表评论