2012年2月15日星期三

hit the wall

So disappointed, maths test only got 80. I really need to repair my brain. The questions are not like Olympic maths or what, just normal calculations.
Today I plunged into plane and solid geometry. It's really fun. I had a moment's thought of becoming an architect. (Most of these thoughts are just for personal amusement)
I need to give myself some recuperation. I really do hate English class now, because till now we haven't been sorted into our respective classes. I have been looking forward to Advanced 3 syllabus, although this year I am only in Advanced 2. I love learning fast in language subjects, and seeing that the teachers are still discussing about nouns and verbs just sort of making me dizzy.
I messed up my Chemistry test in chinese, and I feverishly miss English version, so much that I speak in my dreams. Joking lar, hiperbole. Physics test was even worse...! 空气阻力 is supposed to be negative force, and I didn't write the negative sign!! Dammit!
This is never going to be the worst. Coz the worst thing is that besides from not knowing how to handle the stress of speech, I still need to worry about BM forum competition. Those teammates har, they all bully me, chose all the roles and left panel 3 for me, which is the role to speak a comparatively longer script. AAARGGGHHH
Some teachers can see that I'm quite under pressure. Well, it's normal. Besides having all these competitions, I need to write essays for other competitions and also doing my part of work as the leader of student reporter( I'm not sure if I act like one, though). I really love English debate, but if I need to sacrifice debate for speech....Hell, I don't even know if the English teachers are emphasizing on debate this year or not, coz they discuss about an impromtu speech competition of independent schools and the grand prize is Sunway scholarship--and Ms. Rani tragically has mentioned my name and other senior 3's as the possible candidates.
Whatever la, I'll just sleep and eat and study, to brace myself over the storm of the first exam, above all.

赞同嘉源写的观点。其实我渐渐发现自己并不能完全融入我们学校的‘族群’当中,很多人都以为我是交际花,因为路上随便一个人都可以跟我打招呼,但是我真的不适合拥有一个庞大的朋友群。不能解释为什么,或许就是频率的关系吧。比如我和金将军,那天可以在飞机上面聊超久,回来后照样在面子书疯疯癫癫,你打我我打你,这种或许就像是酶和适当的受体结合~(?!)无论如何就是一群很38的人一起38而且很快乐吧
友情这个我从来不特别烦忧的课题,却变成高二的一个问题。或许,有一两个相处得舒服的朋友,就足够了吧。特想念高三的同学们呀。家伦你跟我回来~~/.\

没有评论:

发表评论